Contact us at (320) 245-0235 for more info on our English Labrador Puppies
When we have puppies available we post them on our Puppies Available page. There are links for each color
We occasionally have older dogs available. When we do, we post them on our Older Dogs Available page. There is a contact form to fill out, we will reply with more info on the available dogs, or if we have one coming available soon.
Yes, we occasionally have started puppies and young dogs available. We also offer training packages for puppies from Family Loved Labs (puppies can stay here for training or come back when they are older). For more information on training we offer, available pups/dogs, etc, go to our Started Dogs Available page
We are in Minnesota, about 1.5-2 hours North of Minneapolis
Transportation options for our puppies are either:
1) Fly in and fly back with your puppy under the seat. You would fly into Minneapolis (MSP) airport. We offer to meet families at the airport on pickup day (if you're not sure what day this is, check in with us). We also have a flight kit available for sale with this option.
2) The other option is that we have a flight nanny who can fly with your puppy to you. Her price is going to depend on price of tickets and time.
*Note: Flying with a puppy is not an option for our started puppies or older dogs as they are too big to fit under the seat. You'll need to pick up in person, find an excellent ground transportation company, or we also have ground transportation options occasionally in this case.
We absolutely love having families come to visit!
1) We do require a deposit before visiting,
2) For young litters we have a specific day set aside to visit for picking time at 5-6 weeks (visits are not allowed before this time as puppies are too young),
3) Visits are by appointment only, and on the weekdays. We are not available to schedule visits on the weekends.
Yes, we do OFA and genetic testing on our dogs. Info for each individual dog is listed on their pages
Yes, our puppies are AKC registered with limited registration (Family Loved homes only - not to be used for breeding)
Puppies can go home at 8 weeks. We have a day set aside for picking up - check with us on what day that is for your litter if you're not sure.
Our puppies go home with:
1) First vet check (where they also get their first DHPP vaccination),
2) Vaccination/worming schedule that goes over everything puppy has had and what we recommend for the future,
3) AKC (limited) registration,
4) Health guarantee,
5) "Family Loved Lab" tote bag,
6) Microchip (optional)
7) 30 days free coverage with Trupanion Health Insurance
8) Family Loved Labs Puppy Information Page with info on food, toys, training and other recommendations we have collected over the years (for FLL families only),
9) and a sample of Life's Abundance All Life Stages food.
Deposit to reserve is $200 and our puppies are $2,200 unless otherwise noted.
We used to, but with the new research the last couple of years, we have decided it is healthier to have the puppies keep them. If you have questions on this feel free to ask and we can provide you with some of the articles.